lunedì 25 marzo 2019

Jump into a dream

When I started painting this watercolour I wished to feel that sweetness and freshness of a clean and pure sea so I touched that magnificent light blue. Then I dreamed about sunset when the sun caresses the water. And orange and pink and all their variations became kings of the sky. Then I felt seagulls flyng together coming home to sleep. suddenly I wished to see a little of land, couple of magnificent palms and a warm beach to lay down a little. Then i was looking for some human life.. A silent sailing boat floating far away. All these happened in grey and violet and brown .. All shades next to the big sun. Then I wanted something more happening into the sea... Big fishes hunting together. And here it is my little jump into a dream

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento