martedì 26 febbraio 2019

Choupette and Karl Lagerfeld

Choupette was Karl Lagerfeld's beloved cat. Now is even a billionaire cat. But a cat once has something to eat and a cozy and warm place for a nap is kind of good except for the missing of his beloved.. Who says cats have no feelings says this because they never had a cat.. By the way Karl Lagerfeld was a true genius, first time I met I was 18, when I started working as a Model for Fendi. He was the art director of the Maison. His collections were incredible, I was so lucky to wear those unbelievable creations. But after couple years I decided to leave the fashion career for following my studies in economics, fashion world was very exciting but very icy too for a teen Ager. Several years I was already a well known painter, thanks also to David LaChapelle, and I met Karl again in New York. It was a party for the fashion week and he remembered me.'' You did a Long way from Roma darling'' he said. He was a genius and an artist, I could feel his big feeling of loneliness even if he was in crowd. This why how I truly understand his big love for Choupette

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento